Hey there! Thanks for stopping by! My name is Ashley and I married my high school sweetheart, Garrett, in 2014. We live happily in California with our three sons and many farm animals.
Being a mom is hard in the most unexpected ways and it’s even harder if you’re juggling multiple roles. Whether you’re going back to school, quitting a job, or starting a business, I hope you find joy reading about a mom who believes she can have it all, too. I hope to use my passion for life, motherhood, and nutrition to encourage and inspire women in all seasons of their life.
10 facts about me:
1. I’m the oldest of seven children! While growing up I certainly had moments of wanting to be an only child…and then I married one and changed my mind! (Kidding, of course!) Our relationship was the typical love-hate-only-I-can-tease-you relationship but as we’ve grown up we’ve grown closer. Some of us are closer to others but whenever we’re together, we’re an absolute riot.
2. I have a degree in Nutrition and Health.
3. I have to put my right leg in my pants before the left. I have a crippling sense of unease if the left foot goes first. You guys.. I cannot be the only one!
4. I am a firm believer that tough love is the best love. As hard as it may be, I will tell you what you need to hear and not what you want to hear. My husband has the same policy with me and I promise I understand how hard but necessary it is to have this type of love in your life.
5. Mountains > Beach.
6. I love walking down the lumber aisle in a hardware store. Where is that candle scent at?!
7. I’m an Aquarius. I have no idea what that means about my personality but I know I am one.
8. Home is my favorite place to be.
9. I’m a recovering perfectionist. It literally took me over a year to show this blog to anyone because it was never just right. It probably never will be and I’m finally okay with that (I think).
10. Tacos are always a good idea!
I’m so glad you found me and I hope you feel inspired to chase your dreams and live your absolute best life! If you like what you read or have a question, leave a comment so we can chat! Also, I would love to become friends! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest!